Saturday, October 27, 2012

Wedding Digital Scrapbooking Paper and Backgrounds

Good Morning !
Another rainy Saturday morning and what better time to sit and study ~
I have been reading  "How to Make Money using Etsy" by Timothy Adam  and "EtsyPreneurship" by Jason Malinak.  Wow !  Some great how-to's on marketing and listing and SEO and time management and ~ and ~ and !
So much more to running this business than just designing ( which I LOVE)
My Newest endeavor ?  Making my shop items Instant Download !  Love instant gratification, don't you ?

I found this great tutorial on youtube for layering styles on top of digital scrapbooking paper.

My new rose set of wedding digitial paper is  a great paper to sample this tutorial on, as it resembles the paper used in the video tutorial.  And of course my paper is INSTANT Download, so you can get started immediately .
The tutorial gives Instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop  Elements.

Rose Paper from my shop:
Soft Rose Digital Scrapbooking  Paper

Set of 11 Wedding Rose Scrapbooking Papers

Soft Colors Rose Pattern Scrapbooking Digital Printable Paper

Of course these papers are INSTANT Download ~ Yeah !

Soft Greens in a beautiful Rose Pattern Great for Wedding pages !

No comments:

Etsy Widget

My Etsy Page

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SparkalDigitalDesign

EtsyPageScroll